As part of The FSC Global Strategic Plan, the Global Coordination group was established with the intention of unifying all offices in FSC under one strategic, decision-making structure.
- The global coordination project will deliver the model for engagement of all regions across the network, helping FSC to implement the vision of The FSC Global Strategic Plan, worldwide.
- The model will ensure strategic objectives are met through a management approach throughout the FSC system globally, while including regional and national perspectives.
Results achieved to date
- The project team has developed two draft proposals for global staff, which were discussed at regional meetings, as part of a consultation process, and at the global staff meeting held in June 2017. This proposal was developed in collaboration with Professor Ben Cashore, of Yale University.
- Since these meetings, the global staff have agreed to the implementation of the global coordination group’s proposals.
- An interim global strategic leadership team has been appointed, consisting of directors who will implement and further develop the agreed proposals.