Controlled Wood Strategy
This group is responsible for developing and delivering the controlled wood strategy for FSC, including clear definitions of controlled wood and articulating how FSC should approach it.
- Engage stakeholders through online surveys, regional meetings, global meetings, and public consultations.
- Use this feedback to draft a controlled wood strategy, and present it at the general assembly (October 2017).
Results achieved to date
- The team has attended the first global strategy meeting and several regional meetings, collecting feedback and incorporating it into new controlled wood materials.
- Materials produced to date include: a podcast; a factsheet; a survey summary; and a discussion paper about controlled wood and how FSC approaches it.
- Ongoing activities include outreach to network partners' communications staff.